Each knife is given special attention on the manufacturing floor, ensuring you receive the finest cutting edge in the world. This process takes time and therefore we ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped, if it is not in stock.
Laws on Automatic Knives
Federal Law on Automatic Knives
It’s Legal to Ship to Legal States. It is Illegal to ship Automatics through the US Postal Service.
Sections 1242 and 1243 of the Federal Switchblade Act shall not apply to-
· Any common carrier or contract carrier, with respect to any switchblade knife shipped, transported, or delivered for shipment in interstate commerce in the ordinary course of business;
· The manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of switchblade knives pursuant to contract with the Armed Forces;
· The Armed Forces or any member or employee thereof acting in the performance of his duty;
· The possession, and transportation upon his person, of any switchblade knife with a blade three inches or less in length by any individual who has only one arm; or
· A knife that contains a spring, detent, or other mechanism designed to create a bias toward closure of the blade and that requires exertion applied to the blade by hand, wrist, or arm to overcome the bias toward closure to assist in opening the knife.
Some states have restricted laws for automatic knife sales. Some states require Law Enforcement credentials. Some states will allow possession. DiamondBlade will not be held responsible for any local or state laws affecting your purchase or possession.
* LAW ENFORCEMENT CREDENTIALS ARE ACCEPTABLE IN MOST STATES *
**YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBEYING ALL STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. DIAMONDBLADE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU NOT FOLLOWING THE STATE LAW…
By purchasing any automatic knife, you (DiamondBlade Customer/Buyer), hereby recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws, (local, state, federal and international), in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from DiamondBlade.
STATES WE WILL NOT SHIP Automatic Knives TO:
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DiamondBladeKnives.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by DiamondBlade Knives and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of DiamondBlade Knives. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DiamondBlade Knives takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.